Companies that have franchisor or brands representing franchisors who have the capacity to act and accept to work in this direction by adopting the aims and principles of the association have the right to become a member of this association provided that they adopt the aims of the association and comply with the provisions of the bylaws.
- The person or the company that the person who applies for the membership must have at least two franchises in Turkey and must have been giving franchises for at least two years in Turkey. For the members who represents brand who gave franchises least in 5 countries and at least 50 franchises, this period may be reduced by a decision of the Board of Directors provided that it is not less than 6 months. However, system assessment must be passed and they must have at least two franchises in Turkey.
- The main members of the Association are the founders of the Association and the persons accepted to membership upon their application.
- Adopting the aims and principles of the Association and accepting to work in this direction, or aiming to give a franchise or giving a franchise and not representing the company sought for the actual membership of the Association itself or (most) one person representing the company,, may apply for membership of the Association, provided that it adopts the aims of the association and complies with the provisions of the statutes.
- Candidate members may attend General Assembly meetings but cannot vote.
- Candidate members pay their annual membership fees in full.
- Representatives of companies in the sectors serving the franchising system can be accepted as supporting members with the decision of the Board of Directors.
- Supporting members may participate in general assembly meetings but cannot vote.